- I can sneeze silently. Although apparently it’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- I was at university with, and vaguely knew, Jack Davenport.
- I tried, on one occasion, a Class A drug.
- Until recently, I had great difficulty in swallowing pills (this is not related to the point above).
- I can whistle in four different ways, none of which involve putting my fingers in my mouth. I can also make a noise which sounds like a small, faint “miaow”, which is convincing enough to fool people into thinking that there’s actually a cat in the room. Great fun at meetings…